Crafty project of the day: Dinner
Menu: Diced garlic and onion potatoes with turkey sausage and a small salad
Diced garlic and onion potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Chop onion and combine in bowl with garlic and olive oil.
3. Wash and cut potatoes then add them to the onion, garlic and olive oil mixture.
4. Spoon mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish, add seasoning and bake for 35 minutes.
1. Turn on broiler in oven.
2. Place sausages on broiling rick in pan and put in oven.
3. Turn sausages once while cooking for 20 minutes.
1. Open bag of salad and put on plate.
2. Add dressing ( I used balsamic vinaigrette)